Your privacy is important to us. It is Intruderlabs' policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you on the site. Intruderlabs, and other websites that we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law.
Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to decline our request for personal information, understanding that we may not be able to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
What are cookies?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser Help for how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in disabling certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Cookies related to email newsletters
This website offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only for subscribed/non-subscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Search related cookies
- Form related cookies
When you submit data via a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preference cookies
In order to provide you with an optimal experience on this website, we provide functionality to set your preferences for how this website performs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This website uses the Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the website and how we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things like how long you spend on the site and which pages you visit so that we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst understanding which optimisations our users appreciate most.
- As we sell products, it is important for us to understand statistics about how many visitors to our site actually make a purchase, and therefore this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the contents and information that Intruderlabs offers on the website and with an enunciative, but not limiting, character:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Not to disseminate propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, or betting shops, games of chance and chance, any type of illegal pornography, apology for terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Not cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of Intruderlabs, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing damage mentioned above.
Hopefully that's cleared up, and as mentioned earlier, if there's something you're not sure you need or not, it's generally safer to leave cookies enabled should you interact with one of the features you use on our website.
This policy is effective from Dec/2022.
2. Use of License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Intruderlabs' website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Intruderlabs website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license will automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Intruderlabs at any time. Upon ceasing to view these materials or upon termination of this license, you must delete all downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the Intruderlabs website are provided "as is". Intruderlabs makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and disclaims all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other infringement of rights.
- Furthermore, Intruderlabs does not guarantee or make any representations regarding the accuracy, likely results or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise related to these materials or at websites linked to this website.
In no event shall Intruderlabs or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Intruderlabs, even if Intruderlabs or an Intruderlabs authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations on liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Intruderlabs' website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Intruderlabs does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Intruderlabs may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Intruderlabs does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Intruderlabs has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its site and is not responsible for the content of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Intruderlabs of the site. Use of any linked site is at the user's own risk.
Intruderlabs may revise these website terms of service at any time without notice. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Intruderlabs and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state or locality.